LIVE PERFORMANCE | 2021-2022
- Provide investment for domestic and international live performance activity by New Brunswick artists.
- Increase the presence of New Brunswick artists in markets outside the province.
LEVEL OF INVESTMENT
- One (1) live performance: A maximum of $2,000 per application.
- Domestic tours: A maximum of $5,000 per application.
- International tours: A maximum of $7,500 per application.
- Minimum number of one (1) confirmed date required at the time of application.
- A maximum of three (3) dates in negotiation can be submitted with the application. However, the date, location, venue and person with whom the applicant is corresponding need to be specified (e.g. email from the venue with a signature and/or from an email address such as info @ venuenamecom).
- Proof of booking for the confirmed dates must be submitted with the application (contracts, agreements, email or social media conversation between the artist/applicant and the venue/promoter/festival, poster, Facebook event page set up by the venue, etc.)
A Live Performance application can include a showcase date but you cannot also submit a Showcase Application for the same showcase(s). The corresponding conference registration or showcase fees are eligible and the official invitation must be included with the Application.
- Funds for this component are low. Please submit an overview of your project using the APPLICATION FORM below and the MID Program Officer will be in contact.
- Decisions regarding the application will be communicated a maximum of two (2) weeks after the application has been submitted.