PD + BUSINESS TRAVEL
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT + BUSINESS TRAVEL | 2021-2022
- Assist artists and industry professionals with expenses associated in participating in domestic and international music industry conferences, trade fairs, business trips and business development missions.
- Assist artists and industry professionals in professional development activities including mentorship and training.
LEVEL OF INVESTMENT
- A maximum of $3,500 per application
- Attending domestic and international music industry conferences, trade fairs, business trips and business development missions .
- In-person or online training that can help further the applicant’s career (e.g. recording, social media, marketing, business or financial management) .
- In-person or online mentorship opportunities. Mentorship projects must contribute to the Mentees’ career/ business/ entrepreneurial development and acquisition of new technical skills.
- Applicants must submit one application per event/project.
- Eligibility will be determined on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the Program Officer. Applicants who are applying for a training or mentorship project must email the Program Officer at email@example.com prior to submitting an application to determine the eligibility of proposed activity.
Classes, private lessons or mentorship given on a weekly or continual basis are not eligible. This component is not designed for higher education courses delivered during a semester or where the applicant will obtain education credits (e.g. college or university course). Projects involving Live Performance, Marketing and Showcase are not eligible in this component. Please apply under their respective components.
- Rolling deadline. No applications accepted after February 16, 2023.
- Applications must be submitted at the latest two (2) business days prior to the departure date.
Decisions regarding the application will be communicated a maximum of two (2) weeks after the application has been submitted.