TICKET INCENTIVE PROGRAM
FOR ARTS ORGANIZATIONS + ARTS PRESENTERS
This funding is from the Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture. Music•Musique NB will be managing Category A venues and events on their behalf
- Provide ticket incentive for in-person live performances presented in New Brunswick between April 1, 2021 and March 1, 2022, by indoor or outdoor live performance venues and festivals .
- Successful applicants will receive a reimbursement of $5 per ticket sold for live in-person performances featuring New Brunswick artists, up to a maximum of $750 per client.
- This funding is from the Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture.
- Rolling deadline. Applications must be received before 11:59 pm on March 1st 2022
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis until depletion of the budget.
CATEGORY A | Venues and events with a capacity of 150 people or less
Who can apply? Venues, events and presenters (includes self produced artists or businesses that have presenting the arts as their principal activity).
- Venues or presenters whose principal mandate or business model is presenting performances in one or several artistic disciplines;
- Venues with capacities of 150 or less as per the government issued capacity certificate.
- Performances must feature New Brunswick-based artists and content in the following artistic disciplines:
- Music | Theatre | Spoken word or comedy | File, audiovisual, new media | Visual arts (including fine craft) | Dance