- Provide investment for New Brunswick artists presented opportunities to perform in front of industry professionals and delegate buyers during domestic or international industry events, or other eligible events.
- Increase visibility and networking opportunities for New Brunswick artists during industry events or other eligible events.
- Encourage artists to gain experience and knowledge related to showcasing during industry events.
LEVEL OF INVESTMENT
- Domestic showcase: A maximum of $3,000 per application
- International showcase: A maximum of $5,000 per application
- In-person or online showcase for regional, national and/or international delegate buyers at recognized industry events, including but not limited to, the East Coast Music Association Festival & Conference, Canadian Music Week, Folk Alliance International, RIDEAU, ROSEQ, and MIDEM.
- In the case of a non-industry event, the proposed opportunity must be a showcase for regional, national and/or international industry professionals and must be approved by the MID Program Officer.
Live Performance expenses are not eligible in this component. Please apply under the Live Performance component.
- Funds for this component are low. Please submit an overview of your project using the APPLICATION FORM below and the MID Program Officer will be in contact.
- Decisions regarding the application will be communicated a maximum of two (2) weeks after the application has been submitted.