MARKETING + PROMOTION | 2021-2022
- Assist New Brunswick artists, industry professionals and music businesses with the marketing & promotion of music-related content, services and projects.
LEVEL OF INVESTMENT
- A maximum of $4,000 per application
Examples of eligible projects:
- Marketing plan development (by/with a consultant);
- Marketing of a tour or Showcase;
- Social media campaigns;
- Video production;
- Projects developed through digital means or platforms (co-writing, consulting, post-production, website development, branding, etc.)
- Projects meant for digital delivery (marketing campaigns, advertising, Electronic Press Kit (EPK) development, website hosting, etc.)
- Marketing and promotion of a Sound Recording. Expenses must be incurred within 18 months from the recording’s release date.
Marketing activities for Showcase, Live Performance, and Professional Development + Business Travel are not eligible in this component. Please apply under their respective components.
April 1, 2022 | 6 PM AST
- June 15, 2022 | 6 PM AST
- September 1, 2022 | 6 PM AST
- November 1, 2022 | 6 PM AST
Decisions regarding the application will be communicated a maximum of six (6) weeks after the deadline.